Tuesday 19 November 2013

What music magazine i would like to produce.

The type of music magazine which i think i am going to be aiming for at the end of this year is going to be based around a type of soft rock and indie genre, this is the type of genre which i mainly listen to so i feel i will be able to relate to stuff which i see from magazines i have read and interpreter them and see if i can create ways to make it work with me. I feel this is a good choice because i have got a few ideas for a main image and sub images which i can produce with a band which is very fit for this type of music and they have the correct type of look for it too, so i feel that this would be the best option for me as i have seen effective ways within magazines and not very effective ways, so i will have a better understanding already about these type of magazines. I am going to try make my front cover of my magazine have a 'NME' style to it as i feel that this is the most attractive front cover to me and suits my style of workings better, the contents page i feel would look nice with a styling of 'Q' as this is very formal and keeps everything simple and in a nice fashion and is very understandably and attractive. As for the double page spread I am going to go for a look of 'KERRANG!' i as feel this double page spread tends to look more attractive within the magazine in KERRANG!, this is because it is very orderly and tends to reach out to the target audience well which would make the magazine look better overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment