Thursday 1 May 2014

Article progress and finished

 
This is my first finished page of my article, i made this in one lesson and felt that the backgrounding of the image and the text fit extremely well on the page so i didnt have to add anything extra to this page.

This was my first draft of my actual article in place, i felt that this needed to be changed as the introduction was not well placed and the masthead was not clear and attractive as possible, i also was worried about the size of white which is left in the bottom corner so im going to maybe change the size of writing and apart different things around the page.

This is my second draft on my article page and it is coming on quickly and i feel it has a nice view to it, i have changed the text size just a little so it fills the page a bit more, i feel with the pull quotes i have added i need to enlarge them so they are attractive to the reader and stand out to the eye.

This is my finished article page, i feel it has a nice look to it and will look well with the page next to it with the urban look of the background to match and the pull quotes standing off the page, i think it looks attractive and would appeal to my target audience.




No comments:

Post a Comment